Thank you all for praying for Carina! She is doing much better and her Mom is waiting for one more test result to come back. Continue to send up prayers for her.
When we pray, we are in communication with God the Father. For with him all things are possible, without him nothing is possible.
Love & Abundant Blessings
Please keep your friends, family, everyone on the Prayer and Birthday Lists in your prayers today. We walk by faith & not by sight.
May God bless you
and loved ones
- Families in Shelters/Homeless
- Nursing Homes/Hospitals
- Drug Addictions/Alcoholics
- Leaders (President/VP & their families
- State/City Officials
- Bishops/Pastors/Elders, Ministers etc…
- All the Children in health, safety and guide them onto the path of righteousness.
- Those who struggle with escalated fuel & food prices.
- Pray for those who are in need no matter what their situation. (People we know & don’t know).
- Marcus – my nephew, has acid reflux.
- Joe Sanders – personal reasons
- Keith Beeman – personal reasons
- Tyler Barrels – personal & work
- Bino – personal reasons
- Soto family – personal reasons
Mildred is the sister of a dear sisterfriend of mine. On Friday Mildred came from Puerto Rico to visit family for Christmas. On Monday 12/15/08 she was killed in a car accident when her vehicle was side swiped. She was a 50yr old loving mother of 3 children & 4 grandchildren (with Sisters & other loved ones). Although her family knows that she has gone on with her Lord and Saviour, the children and family are devastated. Someone brought it to my attention that if anyone can help them financially or otherwise please let me know. This family will incur expenses of shipping their sister’s body back to Puerto Rico for burial and taking flights back & forth themselves. Thank you an advance!
- Larry & Debbie – Doing better, thank the LORD! He passed out while at work a few weeks ago and hit his head on the pavement, He had to have emergency brain surgery.
- A Church family – recently lost their 41yr old daughter. She has twin girls who are 9yrs old. Added on: Sunday, 12/14/2008
- Nicky – my nephew, just diagnosed with stomach ulcer.
- Nancy & Family – having trouble dealing with the loss of her devoted husband & loving father.
- Slater Family – personal reasons
- Stephanie & Family – personal/medical reasons
- Brandi – my stepdaughter, personal reasons
- Carina **update – (some tests results are back – looking good so far) keep her lifted up in your prayers. Mom sends love & thanks to all. fainting spells.
- Javier **update – His job payed for him to go to P.R. He is back to work & moving forward in life. Thanks for praying. His Mother died yesterday, flew to Puerto Rico today 12/8/08
- Jones Family ** update – They send love & thanks. Lost their cousin recently
- Oshe **update – HEALED, thank the LORD! She is thankful to everyone who prayed for her.
- Mike – doing better, personal reasons.
- Wayne – doing better, personal reasons
- Frank – personal reasons
- Mandi **update – her Mom sends love & thanks to all those praying for her family). She is trusting in the LORD to heal her.
- Junie Archie **update – Thank God, someone called me & gave me information about a Pharmaceutical Company that helps people in need of meds. Ask your Doctor, they need to fill out some forms for you. losing blood, getting blood transfusions (is home now, but medication cost is over $200).
- Melissa Soto **update – 2 days ago she became engaged to be married. Will be setting a wedding date very soon. She’s so happy! Please continue to keep her lifted up. she is still waiting for test results for the migraines high blood pressure.
- Monica – personal reasons
- Anita – diagnosed with cancer (pray for her & family)
- Neil – back to work doing great, thank the LORD! disc surgery Nov.08, continue to lift him up.
- Belinda Archie – thank you all for your prayers & for being a blessing in my life.
- Vernal Archie – doing better (please keep him lifted in prayer)
- Teresa – (family/job situations). Please keep her lifted up in your prayers.